MassTransit Plug-in Download
The MassTransit Plug-in allows fast and secure transfer of files and optimizes your file transfer experience, offering the following features:
- Support for transferring very large files
- Drag & drop file transfer from the web browser
- Support for transferring folder hierarchies and maintaining folder structures
- Support for transferring Macintosh file names that are normally illegal on Windows
- Protection of Macintosh specific file information such as resource forks, Finder icons, and file modification times
- Guaranteed delivery of uncorrupted files using checksums and handshakes
- Enhanced levels of security
- Click the "Download" button. When prompted, save the MassTransitWebClient.dmg file to your desktop.
- Quit the browser. Locate the MassTransitWebClient.dmg file that was downloaded to your desktop in the previous step and double-click it. A new window will appear with the contents of the disk image. Within the new window, double-click the MassTransitWebClient.dmg application. The installer application will launch and guide you through the rest of the installation process.
- After the installer completes, you may restart Firefox, navigate to the MassTransit Server web site, and begin transferring files with the MassTransit Web Client.
Continue Without the Plug-in
We strongly recommend that you download the plug-in. If you cannot or do not wish to download and install the plug-in, you can continue and transfer files using your web browser, but you will not be able to take advantage of the plug-in features listed above.
Click Continue below to bypass installing the plug-in.